Monitoring sends instant test results and receives real-time results and medical notes always available to you or your doctor.
i-Share Health. Immediately share and notify your doctor, family or friends with your medical health records and results. Results are live and sent straight to you and your GP so you can receive immediate feedback.
Receive dietary and lifestyle tips prepared for you by a Registered Dietitian, member of the British Dietetic Association.
Monitor your health score based on your lifestyle parameters, level of fitness, sleep and health indicators synchronised to provide timely and practical well-being advice.
→ NFC Chip Implant
→ RFID Card with instant access to records
NFC (Near Field Communication-NFC) chip will provide lifesaving assistance in cases of emergency, as medics and doctors will be able to instantly access your medical records through the NHS GP system. This is especially valuable is the patient is unable to communicate their symptoms.
Instant access to your medical records can save your life.
- NFC chip holds personally selected Electronic Health Records, which can be instantly accessed 24/7 by a GP or paramedic in cases of emergency or when patients are unable to communicate themselves.
You can choose to store your selected medical data, either in a small chip, NFC (Near Field Communication), which is usually implanted under the skin on your arm, or a plastic card RFID (Radio Frequency Identification), which is placed in a wristband for you to wear.
Patient Doctors Portal – medical records access
- Keep your medical records in a secure log-in and password protected patient and doctor portal. Your GP can share and directly discuss your results with you.
- With your permission, doctors may obtain a second opinion by sharing your results with other consultants.
- In the future, the portal will be expanded to connect to many service providers worldwide: patients will be able to have medical tests, such as an ultrasound, and then have it sent to doctors in speciality medical centres of their choice around the world.
- A later stage of the project will be to add Voice Commands Function to access all of the app features.
- Have your whole medical history securely stored in one place. You will be in control of your own medical records, so you can be sure that nothing will get lost or misplaced. No more missing medical records!
- With your permission, different doctors will be able to promptly access your medical history and quickly offer you accurate advice.
- Use this app to easily share data between any individuals of your choice, doctors, medical team, service providers and family and friends.